ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
January 11, 2022
Council Chambers – 6 p.m.
1175 E Main St
To attend the meeting or to provide public input, see public participation instructions on page 2
- CALL TO ORDER
- CHAIR/VICE CHAIR ELECTION
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- APRC Regular Business Meeting – December 7, 2022
- ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS TO THE AGENDA
- PUBLIC FORUM
- DIRECTORS REPORT
- Non- Standard Memorial Request – Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche – Redwood Bench Dedication in Lithia Park (Action)
- Presentation from Friends of Ashland Parks and Open Space regarding PET-01, a Citizen’s Initiative to dedicate Food and Beverage Revenue to Ashland Parks and Recreation (Action)
- Ashland Fire and Rescue Prescribed Burning on Park Lands (Action)
- E Main Park Design Plan Presentation (Action)
- FY23 Budget Report (Information)
- ITEMS FROM COMMISSIONERS/STAFF
- UPCOMING MEETING DATES
- APRC Goals Setting Meeting—January 24, 2023
- Lithia Park Cabin—11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- APRC Study Session—February 1, 2023
- Electronic Meeting—6 p.m.
- APRC Regular Business Meeting—February 8, 2023
- Council Chambers—6 p.m.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator’s office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number (800) 735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I). Parks Commission meetings are broadcast live on Channel 9, or on CHARTER CABLE CHANNEL 180. Visit the City of Ashland’s website at www.ashland.or.us.
Public Participation Instructions
This meeting will be held in-person in Council Chambers 1195 E. Main St. Those who wish to provide oral testimony must attend the meeting and fill out a speaker request card. The public can view on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (for Charter Communications customers) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu – select RVTV Prime.
Written testimony will be accepted via email sent to email@example.com. Please include “Public Testimony” in the subject line. Written testimony submitted the Tuesday before the meeting by 11:00 am will be made available to the Parks Commissioners before the meeting. All testimony will be included in the meetings minutes.