ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
February 8, 2023
Council Chambers – 6 p.m.
1175 E Main St
Public Participation Instructions
This meeting will be held in-person in Council Chambers 1195 E. Main St. Those who wish to provide oral testimony must attend the meeting and fill out a speaker request card. The public can view on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (for Charter Communications customers) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu – select RVTV Prime.
Written testimony will be accepted via email sent to email@example.com. Please include “Public Testimony” in the subject line. Written testimony submitted the Tuesday before the meeting by 11:00 am will be made available to the Parks Commissioners before the meeting. All testimony will be included in the meetings minutes.
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- APRC Study Session – January 1, 2023
- APRC Regular Business Meeting – January 8, 2023
- ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS TO THE AGENDA
- PUBLIC FORUM
- Oak Knoll Golf Course Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Parks Memorial Policy Amendment
- Calle Guanajuato Commercial Use Deadline Extension
- Subcommittee Minutes to Acknowledge
- Bee City USA – September 20, 2022
- Ashland Senior Advisory Committee – November 14, 2022
- DIRECTORS REPORT
- Butler Perozzi Fountain Project Public Input Session (Information)
- BN 23-25 Budget Presentation (Information)
- Subcommittee Appointments (Information)
- ITEMS FROM COMMISSIONERS/STAFF
- UPCOMING MEETING DATES
- APRC Special Meeting—March 1, 2023
- Electronic Meeting—6 p.m.
- APRC Regular Business Meeting—March 8, 2023
- Council Chambers—6 p.m.
- Ashland Senior Advisory Committee—March 13, 2023
- Electronic Meeting—11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator’s office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number (800) 735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I). Parks Commission meetings are broadcast live on Channel 9, or on CHARTER CABLE CHANNEL 180. Visit the City of Ashland’s website at www.ashland.or.us.