Monday, March 20, 2023
Council Chambers, 1175 E Main Street
View on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (Charter Communications) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu select RVTV Prime.
HELD HYBRID (In-Person or Zoom Meeting Access)
For written public testimony, email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Ashland City Council Public Testimony
For public oral testimony, fill out a Speaker Request Form at ashland.or.us/speakerrequest and return to the City Recorder at email@example.com
5:30 p.m. Study Session
1. Public Input (Up to 15 minutes)
2. Transportation Advisory Committee Annual Report
3. 2023-2025 Biennium Budget CIP
4. City Facilities Optimization Master Plan
5. Adjournment of Study Session In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Manager’s office at 541.488.6002 (TTY phone number 1.800.735.2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).