Monday, March 6, 2023, 5:30 p.m.
Council Chambers, 1175 E Main Street
View on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (Charter Communications) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu select RVTV Prime.
HELD HYBRID (In-Person or Zoom Meeting Access)
For written public testimony, email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Ashland City Council Public Testimony
- Public Input (Up to 15 min.)
- Economic Round Table
- Ashland Economy Presentations (45 min.)
- Participation by key economic institutions
- Presentations and dialog on current conditions, trends, or issues
- Key Discussion Questions: (90 min.)
- What are our economic challenges and opportunities?
- Important trends or takeaways signaled from the last three years
- What are the most important next steps for addressing our challenges and opportunities?
- Long-term sustainability (20-50 years)
- What should our next “Better Together, “steps be?
- Three joint gateway or catalyst efforts.
- Adjournment of Study Session
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Manager’s office at 541.488.6002 (TTY phone number 1.800.735.2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).