The Ashland City Council will hold a Special Business Meeting on Tuesday, July 5th, 2022 beginning at 6:00 PM. HELD HYBRID (Limited In-Person Social Distancing Seating and Zoom Meeting Access) The Council Business Meeting will be held in Council Chambers, 1175 E. Main Street.
Written and oral testimony will be accepted for public input. For written testimony, email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Ashland City Council Public Testimony. For oral testimony, fill out a Speaker Request Form and return to the City Recorder. You can view the meeting on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (for Charter Communications customers) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu select RVTV Prime. All Public Forum comments will comply with Council Rules; otherwise they will not be included in the Agenda or Council Minutes. Agenda and packet materials can be found online at ashland.or.us/agendas.asp.
- Approval of Minutes
- Letter of Support – Oregon Department of Transportation America the Beautiful Challenge Grant Application
- Designation of Acting City Attorney
- November 8 the Election Referendums/Initiatives
- Second Reading of Ordinance No.3211 Relating To Pedicab Operations and Alcoholic Beverages; Adding New AMC 10.40.050
- First Reading of Ordinance No. 3210 Relating to Notice of Meetings; Amending Municipal