Multiple dropoff locations available around Rogue Valley, including Ashland
Windermere Real Estate will collect donations of new and gently-used children’s coats through Oct. 29, intended to provide for children in need this winter.
It’s part of KDRV Newswatch 12’s Coats for Kids, an annual charitable campaign.
Donations will be accepted 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays at 375 Lithia Way, No. 1901. Dropoffs can also be made at other Windermere offices around the region, including:
● Medford: 1117 E Jackson St.
● Jacksonville: 505 N 5th St.
● Eagle Point: 435 Old Highway 62
● Shady Cove: 21675 Highway 62
● Klamath Falls: 519 Main St.
● Rogue River: 211 E Main St.
● Grants Pass: 202 NE Evelyn Ave.
Windermere real estate brokers will deliver all donations to schools after taking them to the cleaners.